What you’ll learn
- Bootstrap is a framework for building web applications.
- What is the best way to work with the user interface?
- How to show movies on your computer
- What is the best way to find movies on the internet?
- What is the best way to show movie information?
- Making HTTP requests is a simple procedure.
- There’s a lot more…
- A computer with Windows or a Mac can be used.
- The Internet is working.
Why should you do this?
Because this class is so important, there are a lot of reasons why it is so important.
- First, you’ll learn how to make a real-life web app.
What you’ll learn in this class
- To start the project, read this.
- How to make URLs.
- Learn how to send movies back to people.
- How to find movies
- In this video, I show you how to make HTTP requests.
- How to show movies
- Work on the UI.
- How to make the web app look good on different devices, like phones and tablets.
- How to show movie information, like the storyline, languages, country, and more…
- Learn how to build a navigation bar
- How to use a service called API.
- How to work with JSON
- There are many more things…
I hope you have a great time taking this class!
Who this course is for:
- Developers and programmers
Find Cybersecurity Jobs Using LinkedInDownload Now